This is a blog where I’ll share ideas, insights, experiences, and results that restaurant owners and other small business owners have used to build exposure to their restaurant online. We’ll cover search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), websites, landing pages, social networking, and any other tools local restaurants use to generate traffic, buzz, and new customers. Please feel free to contribute, and provide feedback.
- Restaurants using User-Generated Content for Feedback
- One-in-four restaurant visits driven by a deal – NPD Group
- Restaurants using Twitter
- Where customers go to Praise (or Bash) You – BusinessWeek
- Restaurant Loyalty Programs engage your diners
- Update: Google Local shenanigans with restaurant listings
- Google: Build your business’ website, or else we’ll assign you one??
- USAToday’s Expert – ‘Get your business on the Internet’
- Restaurant Owner engages User Reviews online – New York Times article
- Get your menu on the Internet…